News Update :
Home » » Change Tee Heights

Change Tee Heights

Penulis : Unknown on Saturday, November 9, 2013 | 7:12 PM

For many players (and that includes some on tour), trying to work a shot with the driver is intimidating, mostly because they have trouble hitting just a regular no-nonsense shot with that club.
Some players make an exaggerated grip change, open or close the stance dramatically, or open or close the face of the club. That's how a lot of problems get started.
All those changes make it hard to get a feel for how a shot will come off. You can't see the shot in your mind, so you don't swing confidently.
I don't want to make any shot harder than it has to be. When I hit my driver, I always start from the same basic setup, then make subtle adjustments from there to get the ball flight I 
want.
Most important, I never change my grip — it's the same for a high power fade and a low draw. I do the minimum that will get the job done.
Usually, that means a slight adjustment in ball position, or teeing it higher or lower. Then I think about finishing more around my body for a draw, and in a higher, more extended position for a fade.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger